Monday, June 10, 2013

On The Run

So remember that time I ran away from my life and went on vacation to Hawaii and drove across the country to relocate to my childhood home slash state and completely neglected my e-mail, facebook, and blog? No? Well maybe you didn't realize that's what's been happening for the past 3 weeks,but hazzah! Mystery solved.

Now that my life is an open and aimless book (quite officially) I am lending it some structure. I'll go over this laundry list at some point in the future, but the relevant notification for y'all is that I will be delivering my post pubescent musings and angst thrice weekly: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Watch Out! There's a low flying plane! Just kidding. I meant to watch out for my blog posts.

Some things to look forward to...Why do people (ie adults) think they have it all figured out to the point where they can offer endless advice on life? Let me return the favor... QLC: old name for a new problem... And introducing some hard hitting journalism:Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? (Because seriously, why haven't we figured it out? Get it together.)

So, for those of you who haven't checked your calendars, you can begin the 48 hour countdown to my return to the blogosphere. Get pumped. ( you don't have to, it was just a suggestion...)

No comments:

Post a Comment