Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Passing the Torch (temporarily)

Hey hey party people!

I apologize for being the world's worst blogger, but if it's any consolation I'm also the world's worst daughter, friend, and student as I flounder around this post grad realm. (It's very dark. I keep bumping into things.)

But actually I've been working at a day camp and seeing a ton of people and now I'm running away to lead an international travel trip with 40 11th graders.

In the interim I am having my resident expert on the QLC (aka mi hermana) drop some knowledge bombs. Enjoy the break from radio silence.

See you in 3 weeks!

xoxo gossip squirrel

1 comment:

  1. I also work at a day camp this summer, on the east coast. It has literally been 99 degrees every day. Are you trying to enter the education field too? I just started a blog on being 24, searching for a teaching job, and now being a full-time nanny. I'm trying to find other 20 something bloggers so we can unite :-)
    http://thetwentysomethingsociety.blogspot.com/

    -The TSS

    ReplyDelete